Tuesday, April 17, 2012

#IfIHadThePower I will make all the hates turn loves.


I don't know what's on my mind at the moment. I care too much that it hurts me badly. I love people who loves me. In fact, I love them like seriously loving them until I reached at one point I couldn't bear to see anyone else to be closed to them as I am. Well, people might say that I am a paranoid because of my jealousy level is at 10th level and on its way to the max. For me, that's the point where all the feels and thoughts are reached to the point of no-return (reached the limit). My eyes hurt and my heart was like beating rapidly as I am in the race with my enemies if-you-know-what-I-mean and it's struggling and pumping like darn fast to get out my chest just after I saw that 'someone(s)' was flirting or maybe just befriending with the people I loved even it's just on Twitter! 

Fxck

Well, for those whom very close to me before, sorry me if I literally not informing you guys about me and my life anymore. I guess it's the right time now for me to change to be a new matured 'me'. Just let me find my own way of life and don't bother about me anymore. I'll be fine and I hope that you will have the time of your life also, without me. Thanks for your time and concern. There's no more 'me' on Facebook and Twitter at this moment of time. Be good guys and I love you all!

2 comments:

fith said...

i understand perfectly.u're not alone pal.same goes to me :(

'Atiq Syimir said...

Well hello there Fith! I feel you girl! Hmmm :'(

´